With the temperature outside being -41c and the forecast getting colder here’s a few tips.
- Don’t forget your laptop, tablets, or cellphones in the car. With the temperatures this low it will not take long for your electronics to freeze. Well some devices may still work after being warmed up there are many side affects of letting your device become frozen.
- It is very hard on the batteries health. The device may work but you will soon notice a significant decrease in your electronics battery life.
- The screen could potently crack
- Once your device warms up, condensation may occur on the vital parts that make your electronic function.
- So to sum it up please remember to bring in all children, pets, and electronics during these frigid times.